A Message for Our Current and New Patients
We hope you and your family have been doing well and staying safe during these last several months. San Francisco (aka you!) has been working hard to flatten the curve. As we reopen, we want to make sure we continue that trend.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice. Our first priority is and has always been the health and safety of our patients and staff. When you come to the office, you’ll notice some changes we’ve implemented in line with that goal. These include:
- Limiting the total number of people in the office. Please come alone, if possible.
- Appointments for all optical services, including selecting eyewear, getting frame adjustments, and picking up your new eyeglasses.
- Masks for all patients and staff. Please wear your face mask to the office.
- Contactless temperature and screening questions taken when you arrive at the office.
- Appointments spread further apart to ensure social distancing between patients. This will impact how many patients we can see in a day. We appreciate your patience when scheduling your appointment.
- Hard surfaces and equipment disinfected frequently during the day and, as always, between patients.
- All eyewear thoroughly disinfected before returning to the frame board.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to us at 415-431-3100, or by email: email@example.com.
Thank you for trusting us with your eye health and eye care needs.
Dr. Koga, Dr. Jung, Tina, and Karla